while on my way back, i received a call from my long lost friend. oh mi goshh !we were screaming - yea. on the phone ! we shared lot of probs and stories. we're so happy. and i dont even ask where she got my num. the best part is SHA was telling me how I should cry once in a while like every normal human being. She said my heart's made of stone. and she realize that i never changed after years. Lol. I don't see any point in crying ok. I don't see how crying can possibly fix the situation or make yourself feel better. After crying you're just going to feel just as upset as you were before you cried anyway. I do regret crying in the past terribly. Whenever that was.
Okay. Enough of that =) Pray people. probs can be solve. allright .
second thing is. i really miss this guy so much. AWG. lol , after that terrible fight. we're still friend ok. hope he will find someone really suits him . heard that he will move to somewhere next month. ohh lord. will not see him anymore. ilvyyyyyou ! do take care ok. =)
going to clinic. will reappear later.
lol
baie :)
21.5.09
whatt ta farkk .
Posted by Jessica. at 1:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment